Our legal professionals are ready to help with your case.
We provide each client with well-reasoned legal advice and the best possible legal representation.
We focus on defending against reported child abuse. Our attorneys have experience with Child Protective Services investigations, indicated appeal hearings, termination of parental rights hearings, and dependency hearings. We can facilitate the return of your child from county custody. We handle the following areas:
- Child Abuse allegations
- Children & Youth Services inquiries
- Parental Rights during investigation
- Dependency Petitions – Emergency Order, Shelter Care Hearing, Adjudication and Disposition Hearing, and Permanency Review Hearings
- Evaluations by professionals
- Family Meetings and Plans
- Adjudicatory Hearings
- Medical record subpoenas and review