Our legal professionals are ready to help with your case.
We provide each client with well-reasoned legal advice and the best possible legal representation.
Whether your goal is to avoid taxes, preserve assets, avoid probate, or provide a seamless transition of wealth from one generation to the next, the attorneys at Abom & Kutulakis can guide you through the legal process and implement the estate planning techniques and documents needed to achieve your goals.
A carefully written estate plan can ensure that your wealth is distributed according to your wishes, both during your lifetime or after your death. Thoughtful and compassionate planning can allow you to pass on the legacy you have built during your lifetime of hard work.
Our estate planning and administration documents and services include:
- Preparation and execution of Last Will and Testament, and, if necessary, preparation of Living Trusts and lifetime gift planning.
- Power of Attorney
- Living Will
- Spousal protection documents, including prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Probate of an estate involving a Last Will and Testament, including obtaining Letters Testamentary
- Administration of an estate for someone who left no Last Will and Testament, including obtaining Letters of Administration
- Comprehensive Estate Management, including filing all required court documents, estate accountings, disbursement of estate proceeds to heirs, and final resolution of outstanding debts of the decedent
- Preparation of federal and state estate tax returns, and final individual tax returns for the decedent
- Estate and Trust litigation, if necessary
- Representation of a beneficiary in a contested will